BFC Servings Reminder

BFC Servings Reminder
15/6 = 15 grams sugar/6 carb servings
Carb serving (no more than 2 per meal)
5 grams - 20 grams = 1 serving
20 grams - 40 grams = 2 servings
Eat no more than 40 grams carbs and 5 grams sugar per meal!


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday - May 22

Well, today was weigh in and I'm back down to 181 lbs.  At one point in the week I was at 179 and I was so excited to break into the seventies, but today was official weigh day and it's 181, so that is what I'm going with.

I'm leaving today to take my family to Williamsburg/ Busch Gardens for three days.  The weather people are saying that the next three days here are supposed to be in the high 90's and very humid.  I'm hoping that all the walking around in the humid weather will sweat another couple pounds off of me before I come back!!  One of my son's girlfriends is coming with us and my other son's girlfriend is coming to our house to watch our two dogs while we are gone.  My one older dog is starting to get arthritis so I'm hoping that he'll be ok while we are gone.  Well that's it for this week and my goal is to definitely get into the seventies in my weight loss by my weigh in day next Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment